Have you an idea relating to the topic of resource management, circular economy, recycling or the handling of chemicals? Green Alley and its partners Seedmatch, Bethnal Green Ventures, the European Recycling Platform Finland as well as this year H2 Compliance and R2PI, a Horizon 2020 Project, are looking for innovative and sustainable business models throughout Europe until 25th July 2017.
The winner of the Green Alley Award 2017 will receive a prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR.
This European award which is in its fourth year, is the only start-up competition with a focus on the Circular Economy that is searching for the next green business idea.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Circular Economy start-ups and eco-entrepreneurs
• Products, services, technologies or awareness campaigns to help avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle or transform waste
• Ideas that reinvent the management of resources
• Ideas that reduce the impact of chemicals or utilizes safer alternatives
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE WINNER?
• Prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR
• Access to a network of circular economy experts & entrepreneurs
• Strategic support to advance the start-ups business model
HOW CAN START-UPS APPLY?
• Online at www.green-alley-award.com with the start-up profile and the pitch deck according to our application guidelines
• Application end: 25th July, 0:00 (Central European Time)