Meet the Buyer event: new energy and electric technologies
Event date: 10/05/2017 09:00-15:00
Venue: Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre, Mässans Gata/Korsvägen, Göteborg, Sweden
Make an impact on the international arena – pitch your solution to ABB, E.ON and Fortum. Join this opportunity to enter real business partnerships between cleantech SMEs and established Scandinavian multinationals such as ABB, E.ON and Fortum.
As a selected SME you are offered individual one-to-one meetings with key decision makers to pitch your company and your products and discuss business partnerships that can fast-forward your company’s growth.
The event is held at the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre in the centre of Gothenburg. Participants receive free entrance to Elfack, the Nordic trade fair for tomorrow’s electricity and power industry, offering multiple additional opportunities to meet valuable business partners. On 9-11 May there will be a special focus on innovative solutions in the areas of electric vehicles, smart grids and digital services.
For more information about the Elfack trade fair see: https://en.elfack.com
For more information about the Meet-the-Buyer event and buyer profies: Invitation >
Register your interest now via e-mail to: email@example.com
Innovation and needs of our buyers
If you are a start-up or growth company in any of the following areas, register or contact us now:
- Asset monitoring and Diagnostics
- Data centers
- Energy efficiency
- Energy-related solutions for sustainable cities
- Heat production and distribution
- Power quality
- Renewable energy
- Smart homes
- Smart heating services
- Smart grid solutions
See the buyer profiles for more information on the innovation and buying needs of:
ABB > ABBBuyerprofile
E.ON > E.ONBuyerprofile
Fortum > FortumBuyerprofile
How to participate?
The Meet the Buyer event is invite only. Matched companies will have 1-on-1 meetings (30 min.) with their selected corporate buyers as well as the chance to discuss their business opportunities with industry experts, coaches and investors.
- Start-ups and scale-ups are subject to certain criteria as well as a review process in order to qualify. Does your company provide solutions in the new energy area? Get in touch with us and we’ll introduce your company profile to our corporate buyers. Based on their review you can be selected to participate in the Meet the Buyer event.
- Are you an industry expert, corporate and/or investor and want to join? Contact us and we’ll discuss your options and opportunities.
For more information, please contact
Cleantech Inn Sweden