A sustainable and comfortable place to work
Future Business Centre Peterborough has been built to a very high standard with a strong focus on sustainability and tenant comfort.
Key features include:
- Solar photo voltaic panels on our roof provides the building with a natural energy source and reduces our CO2 emissions;
- Lighting throughout the building is provided by low energy, high efficiency bulbs and is controlled by PIR motion detectors to reduce energy wastage;
- Temperature is individual to each room and is monitored by our automated building management system;
- We have a 70,000 litre rainwater harvesting tank that allows us to use water collected from the roof to flush all of our toilets;
- Low energy appliances in our kitchens and the latest low energy Dyson AirBlade hand dryers in our toilets;
- Furniture manufactured in the UK from sustainable sources.
We also encourage our tenants to do what they can to reduce their environmental footprint by encouraging better energy management, recycling, and more sustainable forms of transportation.
A healthy, positive and comfortable place to work…
Employee productivity benefits from natural ventilation systems and improved air quality as it reduces such things as the incidence of asthma and allergies, colds and respiratory disease. Each of our rooms also have individually controlled air handling units for heating and cooling of the room where required to ensure the work environment is comfortable and a place where people enjoy working.
Each office/workshop space has been built with future tenants in mind, allowing us to adjust the layout of the space to suit the unique needs of our tenants. To explore the different sizes of office space that we provide visit our workspace page